Friday, March 6, 2015

Our writers

In the weekend my big brother had a birthday. We went on the rides and we got on the motorbike. We then went to the beach and got wet.  Jahmayne


I played on the play station 3 with my brother David and uncle Solo.   Mozart


When it is summer you feel hot and sweaty. Summer is like hot chocolate. You feel like eating ice- cream.     Ava 

Last night I had a barbecue with my family and friends. We lunched fireworks. We even launched fireworks with a cross. Even my dad's boss Kris came.  Luca


On Green day at Owairaka school we had a big assembly. We wore green clothes. On green day we look after the plants and water the plants so that it can grow.  Tiffany                     

I like the green day song. It is                               lovely.

Brandon 


No comments:

Post a Comment