Sunday, July 26, 2015

Term 3 Week 1

What an amazing learning week we had.

Highlights of week 1 

The Strike performance


  The strike performance was cool. I saw a drum kit. I was happy and excited about the strike performance. I loved seeing Fila on the stage. I saw Mr T playing the drums it was amazing.   Jordan

 








The strike performance was amazing because a girl and two boys were making lots of noise on the drum kit and the high drum. The big drum was loud. They were lighting up a stick and spraying a spray on the stick. The girl and the boys were using a fizzy drink tin to make music. They were passing the fizzy drink tin in a circle. It was amazing and loud. I loved the show.
Taylah

The Sound was very loud says Floyd


We felt proud when Fila was chosen to go up on the stage to perform. 


No comments:

Post a Comment