Thursday, December 10, 2015

2015 Room 12 comments



Thank you Mrs Bhatia for letting me be in your class . I liked learning how to read better. It was very fun. I also liked free choice so we could go on the computers . I love the class most of all.Ava




My favourite learning thing in class was to do reading, writing, and calendar maths. My favourite thing to do out of all the subjects is Reading because it has a lot of activities to do. Thank you for also letting us do calendar math with  a buddy. I loved being in your class. My favourite thing in the class was the computers and IPads. Bye, Bye Mrs. Bhatia- Taylah

My favourite thing was playing on I pad- Floyd

I love the class, but I love Mrs Bhatia- Ezekiel


I like reading because it makes you strong and smart and it is the best- Fidelina


In Room 12 I love doing Reading. I like reading because it makes me understand words that I can’t spell. I like Mrs Bhatia because she lets us go on I Pad and she also lets us have free choice. Reading is fun because we get to do plays – Maryam


I love Room 12 because we get to write stories- Jordan


I like being in Room 12. I like Maths and free choice, computer and Ice blocks and popcorn. You are amazing- Samuel


I like Room 12- it is the best Room ever because we get interesting maths. We play fun games and eat yummy food and play on the I Pad- Lucas


I like doing maths- Mozart


Thank you Mrs Bhatia for teaching me and letting us sing in the morning -Keane


I like Room 12 because we sing a lot of songs. We also like Room 12 because we do a lot of fun activities and games. We have a very good teacher. My favourite thing about Mrs Bhatia is she is very calm and lets us do lots of fun activities- Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment