Friday, September 21, 2018

Zoo Enclosures

Room 12's Animal Enclosures




Enclosure for Giraffe's and a lion
Enclosure for a Lion 
Enclosure for a monkey
Phoenix and Vibhore made an enclosure for giraffes
Sal and Kahvel's enclosure
Deacon's enclosure for his Tasmanian devil
Photo's of our Zoo enclosure


Issa made an enclosure for a crocodile
Jed's Parrot enclosure
Leo and Navala's enclosure for a tiger



Abe and Xavier's Red panda enclosure



We also visited other Rimu classes to look at their enclosures










5 comments:

  1. Well Done Room 12.You all were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai Room 12! I can see you have put a lot of effort into your animal enclosures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there my name is Mason and I'm from Room 24 at Owairaka District School. I really like your zoos that you made. My personal favourite was the lion enclosure. how did you make them. here is a link for my bloghttps://odsmasonp.blogspot.com/ blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Robbie.
    From New Windsor school.
    I liked that each student made their own animal enclosure .That one of are teachers made an animal enclosure,for some ducklings.If you were aloud to make another animal enclosure what animal would you pick?

    ReplyDelete