Sunday, February 10, 2019

Wonderful start to 2019

Year 2 students had a great opportunity during our first Discovery learning time.

Our  Learning story  was Caring for others, here is the link Caring for others

Our activities were: Toast making, construction, kinetic sand, painting, card making, board games, chalk drawing, play dough, craft.

Week 2 Swimming Days for Room 12-  Monday and Tuesday after lunch.

 Year 2 free swim. Please remember to send your child/ children's togs, towel. Don't forget to name them.




2 comments:

  1. A super start to the term. Ka pai Room 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Fran from room 22.
    And I wish I could still do discovery time you are sooooooo lucky.
    I'm Nora's sister.
    Bye From Franny
    https://odsfranny.blogspot.com/ please check out my blog !

    ReplyDelete