Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday Home Learning

Hello Room 12 students and Whanau keeping checking our class blog as this will be updated every Monday and Wednesday. I have also emailed a link for you to help with your home learning ideas

Writing :   Describe this picture

Vocabulary: pointy whiskers, short ears, pink paws, dark brown eyes, soft fur, playful, climb trees, catch birds
Image result for images keep calm and carry on labelled to reuse
 Think about: what is it, what does it look  like, what can it do, what do you think 
For example : This is my cute little kitten Kitty. She has ............. . Kitty likes to ............. I think everyone must have a cat because.........

Image result for images reading pictures clip art

Reading 

click the link and record the books you have read.




Well done Daanya for emailing your learning. Keep up the good work.






Can you count in 10's starting form  1, 11, 21......91 and write them in your maths book
Now try to count in 10's from these numbers 6, 3, 8.

Watch the phonics video and write 10 words that rhymes with rug, mat dog.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Room 12,

    I love the cat picture for writing. I would love to see some of your stories. Happy home learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat too! I think it would be nice to have pets during a lockdown. I think they are going to miss all their owners when school goes back properly!

    ReplyDelete