Friday, August 3, 2018

Our Zoo Trip


 Zoo story by Latu and Balqees

On Wednesday the whole of Rimu team went to the Zoo. We went to the bug lab. I saw a grasshopper and a praying mantis. It was scary because it looks like its going to get you. 

At the Zoo, I saw a Red Panda. Its tail was fluffy. I also saw giraffes, Zebras, Meerkats, and alligators The alligators were in the swamp. I saw a tiger sleeping. It was cute. 


Some of the animals we saw at the zoo were:



Where is the alligator hiding?







Going to the zoo was fun, but it was very tiring we were very quiet on the bus and some of the students had a nap.


3 comments:

  1. That sounded fun especially the tiger bit I hope you had a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I loved the trip!From Aoibheann 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trip was amazing thank you!!

    ReplyDelete