Friday, August 31, 2018

Room 2 and 12's Assembly

Awesome performance Room 2 and 12 . Owairaka students and teachers were proud of your presentation and lovely stage manners.

Bhargavi was chosen for our class certificate.
Vibhore and Xavier were the lucky winners of Math- a-Thon prize draw

Assembly Stories

Today I was at the assembly. My class did a dance. My mum was watching me. My dad was not watching. I was laughing in my tummy. Sariya

Today it was Room 2 and 12's assembly. We were on the stage. I felt excited on the stage because my mum was there. We were dancing to the song In the jungle. I thought it was okay. Room 2 sang 'Yes I Can' and did the actions. I thought they were amazing. I was surprised because my sister won a prize for my dad. I think my dad is the luckiest dad in the world. Mona

After playtime, my class went to the assembly. I thought we were early. I felt a little bit shy but when I had the microphone  I felt ready. I was excited as well. We also had speaking parts. I saw my mum. I only smiled at her. I thought our dance was amazing and the teachers thought I was the best. I really wanted to go to the assembly. Kahvel

Today I felt excited and nervous because we were speaking and dancing in front of parents and the whole school. We were going to dance to 'In the Jungle'. We had lion masks. My mask had a scar over the eye. The scar was supposed to make the lion mask look cool and tough. I saw my mum. Deacon

Today it was Room 12 and 2's assembly. I was in the front row. When it was the prize draw time I got a green and orange small ball. My lion mask had a scar on the eye. I was excited. Xavier



2 comments:

  1. The show was amazing thanks rm 12 and rm 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai Room 12! You can be very proud of your assembly. I really enjoyed watching your performance.

    ReplyDelete