Friday, May 17, 2019

Our trip to the Stardome

Writing about our trip 

Yesterday we went to the Stardome. My favourite part was the round Room. My second favourite was learning about the solar system. DOTTY

Yesterday my class went to the Stardome. At the Stardome we explored the planets. John told us to look around and answer the quiz which was on the IPAD. I had fun. We played a game with Mrs. Bhatia. DEV

Room 12 went to the Stardome there were lots of space stuff. John talked to us about space, the night sky, and the solar system. We went into the round room. FINLAY


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a fantastic time at the Stardome Room 12. I went on Friday and learnt lots of interesting facts.. Such a great trip!
    (I like your astronaut photos.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time at the Stardome!
    Ka pai. Ms Mitchell

    ReplyDelete